Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board

Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/)
-   Hotrodders' Lounge (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/hotrodders-lounge/)
-   -   making a vehicle-motorcycle drivetrain/cushman truckster-type of body (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/making-vehicle-motorcycle-drivetrain-cushman-truckster-type-body-215602.html)

duke_ster 02-28-2012 12:08 PM

making a vehicle-motorcycle drivetrain/cushman truckster-type of body

I want to make or buy a vehicle which has a motorcycle as a drivetrain and uses a body like a cushman truckster so I can travel in all kinds of weather- please contact me asap! Thank you

duke_ster 02-28-2012 12:13 PM

Philippines type of tricycle/motorcycle powered

I wanted to add to my previous post - the vehicle I want to buy is used in the Philippines for daily use. it uses any thpe of motorcycle mounted into a cushman truckster style of body. i have pics I took in Philippines to show anyone interested in building one. It is basically a pickup or enclosed body truck mounted on a motorcycle. In some of them, the motorcycle is not even altered and the rer wheel is enclosed on a wooden box inside the enclosed truckbox. it works surprisingly well. I need someone to build one and sell it to me. Thank you

dinger 02-28-2012 12:27 PM

I am going to merge this post with your other post. Be careful, please, on abusing our classifieds policy, this is borderline. Members, if you know of any manufacturers of these ( a Google search may turn up a dealer)let the guy know. I am also going to move all this to the lounge.

Shelby1 02-28-2012 05:29 PM

duke_ster
dinger is correct Google 3 wheel vehicles ,there are littery hundreds of pages dealing with vehicles of this type . I looked into this sometime back and found some that used a motorcycle frame and a VW torsion bar front axle and a fiberglass body. There are a lot of possibles out there.
Good Luck!
Kenny

2-manytoyzs 03-04-2012 11:57 PM

I have 2 Daihatsu Trimobiles and a Westcoaster Mailster for sale but i dont see an ad in the classified section. If you dont know what those are, again Google them.
The problem with a motorcycle drivetrain is no reverse. Purpose built 3 wheelers have transmissions with reverse.

nissan 03-05-2012 03:38 PM

motorcycle truck

my friend has a honda goldwing with reverse for sale. that would be perfect.

amisnic 11-30-2012 09:54 AM

Trimobile

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2-manytoyzs (Post 1535028)
I have 2 Daihatsu Trimobiles and a Westcoaster Mailster for sale but i dont see an ad in the classified section. If you dont know what those are, again Google them.
The problem with a motorcycle drivetrain is no reverse. Purpose built 3 wheelers have transmissions with reverse.

Hello my friend, have you still got this trimobile? regards
Ray