Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Man could I use some advice
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 07:55 AM

Wiki Edits: 0

Hey guys I appreciate it, here are some details that I left out that should be useful.

When it comes to body work, we had it painted 6 months ago, and had all the body work done. I have a set of chevy rally wheels with the center caps that say chevrolet motor division on it and all four wheels are flawless.

The car came factory with the 327 I am not convinced that is not what's in it, i just going off of what dad said he did, but again he is not technically savy like some.

now with the transmission, i am taking it to a transmission shop here in town this afternoon and hoping he can tell me which one it is. dad keeps saying turbo 350, but i think that to be wrong with just PRNDL on the transmission. If not I think I have a good transmission out in the garage for it.

I do want to do the rear end. and have been looking for everything to do it. in high school my best friend had a 92 mustang 5.0 and we would change gears every friday after school, we would have the set for driving back and forth to school and a set for the weekend cruise.

mechanically there is nothing wrong anywhere on the car, i could leave it the way it is now and drive it for ever. I have been driving it back to forth to work for a couple of weeks now. I am just wanting a little get up and go every now and then.