Hot Rod Forum banner

Man Im excited!

2K views 21 replies 17 participants last post by  HemmiGremmie 
#1 ·
Just got back from the garage.
Chk out my journal. I got the hood cut, the headers on and its lookin good. I think the blower sets outta the hood just perfect. Feedback welcomed. HG
:D

#6 ·
Thanks guys.
Tailgator.
Its going to be street drivin probably 95% of the time.

Nissan.
Give me some details n directions on the car show. Sounds like fun. Although the Gremlin wont be ready. Hg

#14 ·
carshow & parts

HemmiGremmie said:
Thanks guys.
Tailgator.
Its going to be street drivin probably 95% of the time.

Nissan.
Give me some details n directions on the car show. Sounds like fun. Although the Gremlin wont be ready. Hg
the show is in canfield,Ohio the last weekend in april fri.sat.&sun. with sunday being the carshow. I saw this schedule on the net I am going to verify it before I go, it is a 50 mile drive.

#17 ·
Believe me, Id love to be listening to 8 cfylinders firing right now. But unfortunatly, Money is slowed, gas prices are killin us and layoff for 3.5 months is almost here again.
Closer n closer, but just outta reach. Hg

#18 · (Edited)
Hey Hemmi I caught a show on speed the other day on some sort of wheel stand contest and there was a gremlin in it. It was pretty awsome the car was able to come all the way up on to the back bumper so the rear wheels were off the ground. Lots of power, got me to thinking you might need some wheelie bars for your animal. I was wondering if you caught that on the tube.

John

#19 ·
Ive seen a pic of an orange one doin a wild wheelie stand before but miossed that episode. If it reairs, let me know.
I think with my hard compound street tires I will get a ton of spin, so I think Im wheelie safe for now. Hg

#21 ·
Hey Gremmi....drop me an e-mail. Measure around your hood opening as to how many feet it is. I have some rubber trim that I put on my purple truck that goes around the running boards to protect them and would fit great around the hood opening to cover th esharp edges of the sheetmetal. It is black with a slight pebbly finish. I just have to dig the box out of the closet in the garage. Let me know.

Kevin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.