Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Man-No More Twinkies Too!!!!.
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 09:00 PM
MentalMuffinMan

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by wretched ratchet View Post
Who are you to decide what anybody should or should not eat? If all the companies that created products that were unhealthy went out of business then the entire World would be in a bunch of hurt.

I've been making my own decisions without your help probably longer than you've been on the planet and I will continue to do so.

However, there are some countries that make these decisions for you so maybe you should relocate to one of them.
I think what he's try'n to say.. is if you see the product/company not doing so well, and after the 1st chap11 didn't really get much better and was slowly heading for that iceburg again.. you might want to start thinking of finding another job.. being shocked that they went belly up.. should've not been a reaction from anyone employed there..
the hammer doesn't fall that fast.. it was a long time coming..
there is a local company up here on the ropes.. the smart employees are beating the rush and looking for jobs in that industry before the hammer fails.. others will act shocked when it does finally fall.. but the signs have been there for that last few years.. some see the water coming in. and jump ship.. others watch it circle the drain and go "what happened"
more will follow in this companies footsteps as more and more food comes from china..YA CHINA.. and fold as the public buys the cheaper item..
the scary part is the amount of organic and natural foods that are coming over from china.. if they have antifreeze in baby formula.. the natural foods should be yummy...