Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Manual trans cooler? pump related
View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 06-06-2005, 09:05 AM
Triaged Triaged is offline
Last wiki edit: Vacuum brake bleeder set up
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: So Cal
Posts: 1,245
Wiki Edits: 8

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I have only seen them on endurance racing cars/trucks. You might want to search for rear end coolers because they are the same thing and you won't come up with so many auto trans hitts.

I have seen rear end coolers use a small dry-sump pump driven off of the pinion yoke by a belt. You may be able to do the same on the trans if it isn't a slip yoke.

Stock car products sells the pinion yokes with the pulley on them.

No one said it would be cheep
Reply With Quote