Hot Rod Forum banner

March 2014 Hot Rod Art Contest: Mopar Muscle, 60's and 70's

5K views 27 replies 9 participants last post by  borntoolate 
#1 ·
Our February 2014 art contest winner brickyardboy has selected "Mopar Muscle - 1960's and 1970's" as the topic for this month's art contest.

This month, the winner gets a $50 gift certificate to Speedway Motors. In the event of a tie, the prize will be split among the winners.

Voting will take place in the last week of March, so please have all entries posted by the 25th.

Thanks to all participants and voters!

(After this month's art contest, I'll be stepping down as contest-master. We can revert to the original setup of the contest being run by the Hot Rod Art forum participants, and I'll be working with Helena to see if we can set up a vendor to provide the monthly prize.)

#2 ·
Jon [i said:
(After this month's art contest, I'll be stepping down as contest-master. We can revert to the original setup of the contest being run by the Hot Rod Art forum participants, and I'll be working with Helena to see if we can set up a vendor to provide the monthly prize.)[/i]
Sorry to see you go Jon, you have been a great help and inspiration here. Best wishes ....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.