Hot Rod Forum banner

May '08 Hot Rod Art Contest

5K views 38 replies 7 participants last post by  Only Racing 
#1 ·
Well, it's the second win in a row for Only Racing with his Pro-Street Daytona :thumbup: & checking the leaderboard, the race is definitely on! I'm gonna have to come up with something special this month to stop you guys running away with it... :D

Malc.............1
Job~Rated.....1
fortypickup....2
Only Racing....2

A few of those that have taken part have yet to score, but I'd ask that you don't get disheartened & please continue to submit entries. After all, it is just a bit of fun.
And Malc, where were you, man? :rolleyes:

Anyway, Only Racing has chosen a '63 Galaxie as the subject for this round & here she is...

Gentlemen, I look forward to seeing what we all come up with.

Entries are to be posted in this thread & the closing date will be 26th May at midnight or there abouts. The poll will then be opened & run until roughly midnight on 31st May.

I would just like to point out that I shall be on holiday from 28th May until 13th July & possibly unable to join in the June round. (I'm off to Thailand!)
I would therefore like to ask if any of you could take the reins for June & also begin the July bout.
Plenty of time as yet - over three weeks, so take your time.
Trouble is, if nobody steps up, there'll probably be no June/July competitions.
If anyone could help out, please PM me.

Many thanks & out with the pencils, guys!

Good luck!

See less See more
#27 · (Edited)
RODDER18 said:
How do you make the pics bigger on the post instead of as attachments?? :confused:
79C10 said:
Gotta get yerself one of them fancy 'Photobusket' accounts.
Then you can put a pic in as in your post . :thumbup:[/QUOTE]

Making it painless hopefully. lol. Simple way is in tutorial one image, after uploading your photo you have an attachment. Preview your post by clicking the image, it opens in a new window.

[IMG]http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=29883&stc=1

Tutorial two image shows that you right click the photo and highlight the properties, copy and move to number three.

Tutorial Three shows you adding it to a post, once again highlight the properties of the image and hit the insert image tag, the
will surround it, submit post and the photo will appear in the post now.

Hope that helps guys.

Attachments

#36 ·
Morning guys, Hi Brian, Forty and the rest. I hope some more drop in and add to this. Brians first time is excellent and I know you have one in the works forty. I had an emergency yesterday and had to finish it fast but all is OK with the wife, very rare eye infectiion and all, so it was a looooooong day at a major eye hospital.

Please enjoy the weekend holiday and c'mon guys, drop in some more art !!

#38 ·
Sorry guys, but I'm not gonna make it this month - loads of other stuff has had me tied up.

Off on holiday on Wednesday & not back until July, so I'll see you all then.

If I can get near an internet cafe, I'll drop in to see what's been happening.

Only Racing has the reins on this now, so I'll leave you in his capable hands.

Looking at what's been submitted so far, I certainly would've had my work cut out.

Great stuff, guys & good luck.

#39 ·
Job~Rated said:
Sorry guys, but I'm not gonna make it this month - loads of other stuff has had me tied up.

Off on holiday on Wednesday & not back until July, so I'll see you all then.

If I can get near an internet cafe, I'll drop in to see what's been happening.

Only Racing has the reins on this now, so I'll leave you in his capable hands.

Looking at what's been submitted so far, I certainly would've had my work cut out.

Great stuff, guys & good luck.
Job, have a great vacation and damn sorry you couldn't play and will miss this month coming. You're the guy holding this together and we appreciate it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.