Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Meanroy just got one year meaner!
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 10:35 PM

Last journal entry: Slow progress
Wiki Edits: 0

Even Older!

Hi guys,
Sorry I didn't run across this a couple of years ago, but I don't think I got a notification.
That's the way it goes sometimes.
I happened to google something which popped this thread up so I thought I'd say hi.

I drop in from time to time checking out one thing or another, though I haven't been doing so too much lately.

I picked up a nice Laser Red '94 GT convert. 'Stang a couple of years ago with a bunch of nice mods. (MM suspension stuff, Cobra brakes, and a few engine goodies.) Gives me something to tool around with. I'm thinking of cruising back to the midwest, Iowa and maybe Wisconsin, this summer in it, might even get up to Canada, who knows.

I'm still working away on the '65, though it's gone really slowly. It is about ready to mate the front and rear clips though. ('bout time huh?)
I joined the Vintage Mustang Owners Association here in Silicon Valley and some of the members have helped me out with parts for the '65, that helps.

I'm hoping to get it on the road before I hit 80, but who knows. Actually I'm hoping for late in the summer but no guarantees.

It's nice to see some of the old crowd is still around.

In any case, thanks for the b'day wishes, even if I am a little late responding.

Roy.