Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Mitchell On-Demand?? Anyone??
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 08:53 PM
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanked 1,187 Times in 1,046 Posts
I use ALLData every day and find it to give me everything I need. Yes they recently changed it and I am having a hard time learning the new ways but like everything we are animals who hate change, so we buck it. I am learning my way around and am once again happy to have it.

The one thing you have to remind yourself is ALLdata only gives you what they get from the manufacturer. They aren't "do it yourself books" at the McParts store. They are manufacturer supplied and that is all they have from what I understand. At least that is what I have found, I know that some manufacturers offer next to nothing like Hyundai and then you have the other side Mercedes who gives you more than you can comprehend to remove a friggin tail lamp bulb. So you are going to get MANY different varieties of info.

If I can't find it I shoot off a request right there, no email not nothing, just click on information request and tell the what you want and WHAM you will get that sucker in as little ten minutes or something like that. If you need to call, you call, I have gotten TOP KNOTCH service from them.

Brian