This started out as straight and exactly where the steering column would fit. A bit of heat along with an hour of time got it just right. The clutch, if equipped would probably be bent the opposite way. No pedal ratio change apparent and plenty of brakes though they are 4 wheel Wilwood power discs.
You need to apply some fabricating skills. As I found when building this car as any other that I've done, one change may affect 1,2 or worse many other parts that also need to be modified. Very little on a street rod is 'bolt on' capable regardless of what the advertisements hype or any of the monthly rags seem to indicate.
And what I did to clear the exhaust: