Mom craps in trash can. PO sends bills to wrong address. etc - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2005, 07:32 PM
NEVER use credit cards!

Last journal entry: car with tt2's, (stockers going back on)
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Mom craps in trash can. PO sends bills to wrong address. etc

over labor day had to rip out the downstairs bathroom and replace a few floor joists and the bottom of the shower wall that was rotton from a leaky toilet. so my mom is in there 3 times a day, going "oh gee, what happened to the bathroom? where am i spozed to go to the toilet?" "Upstairs Ma! how many times i gotta tell you to go use the bathroom upstairs?"

apparently one more than i did. she crapped in the trash can in the toilet today. thank God for my wife who used to work with other alzheimers patients. hey ya know, i know she wiped my butt for 3 years but i just aint returning the favor. I'M SORRY! if i could get her out of here i sure as hell would! my wife is drinking beer with her vicadins cause of her neck, the post office has been sending my credit card bills and mortgage bills to the wrong address down the street! now i got one card with 28.9% interest and one with 20+ something interest, and my mortgage payment came back torn in half with my check still in it. i just fixed the timing belt in my POS reliant wagon so now it runs...my step daughter left the windows down last week and a cat peed all over the insides, and i have to put a used alternator in my grand am i just got running after 6 months and $500 (it had a broken wire) but my wife took the keys with her so i can't open the hood! i have to be at a dui class in an hour and she hands me a beer before i go! for once i remembered something and didn't drink any!!! might as well tell ya, it seems like a good time as any, that i backed my tempest into my camaro last weekend as well!!! even after i hit it, it looked like it was still 5 feet away!!! GD'd F'ing right stupid eyeball!!! (i didnt hurt either car, just a 1/8" ding in my new camaro bumper!) Jeezus, i think maybe i outta go crap in the trash myself now and throw it at my mother! i still have to paint the wall behind the toilet and put the linolium back before i can put the toilet back in! i hope my stupid mother can find somewhere else to take a poop!...NO WAIT! NO I DON'T! not in the sink Ma! no! not in the bath tub Ma! no! not on the carpet Ma!! NO! NOT IN THE FISH TANK MA!
ya know, ya ask for kids, so ya KNOW yer gonna change poopie di-dees, YA DON'T ask for mothers that do the same thing!!!! now where can i find a box of HUGGIES?

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-13-2005, 07:58 PM
'68 Chevelle Malibu Sedan

Last photo:

So.....Go luck with that......

Sorry to hear about the camaro though.
Old 09-13-2005, 08:31 PM
AKA:"SLOWRIDE66"take it easy!

Last wiki edit: How to post pictures on a forum
Last journal entry: 85 Suburban
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 38

Bull heimer .. dude slowdown man your gonna pop a vein!!

just find a little time to chill out just take a break and then you can come back to it ,
Id come to help you but your too far away and I gots no ride as if i could put gas in the damn thing anyway

It will get better

SR66

"Illegitimis non carborundum"
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Crankshaft Coalition Master List of Hotrodding Forums
Old 09-13-2005, 08:44 PM
current hot rod: CTS-V

Last journal entry: Lets Get Started With the Improvements
Last photo:

sorry bull but, HAHAHA, dude you are always getting a raw deal.

The Alzheimer's story brings back memories of dealing with my grandmom, who had a severe case of alhz. I remember Thanksgiving dinner one year, I looked across the table and watched her eat a whole napkin. I didn't laugh out loud at the table, but it's one of few things that can make me laugh thinking about it after all these years.

Last edited by Ghetto Jet; 09-13-2005 at 10:01 PM.
Old 09-13-2005, 09:40 PM

Last journal entry: 52 truck
Last photo:

Oh my gish Bull.
Im about to pee myself. LOL Hg

[url]http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/journal.php?action=view&journalid=2415[/url]

Hemmies rat journal below.

[url]http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/journal.php?s=f6d0e9c7fec644bb0a70761c0431939b&journalid=84231&action=view[/url]
Old 09-14-2005, 07:25 AM
Come Home Safe Soldier

Last journal entry: Headers
Last photo:

That's life on the rock.Damn,Bull.If anyone needs to hit the Lotto beside me(I am greedy) It is definently you. Hell if I hit it,I'll set ya up.But you are going to have to ride around with me,hanging out the window yelling "Yar" at all the kids waiting on school busses.Got a hat and a hook you can slip on bud?
Old 09-14-2005, 08:21 AM

Last photo:

well it coulda been worse. She could've just pooped in the hole where the toilet used to be while you were underneath.
But on the plus side I feel much better about my day now.
Old 09-14-2005, 08:26 AM
Old Salt

Last photo:

Bull,

I see your good luck continues as usual, none at all.

Are you and your wife going to any of the Alzheimer's support groups? Around here they have day camps for the folks and its a good way to unwind and let someone else take the load for the day.
You already know, alzheimers gets worse never better.

Dutch
Old 09-14-2005, 10:12 AM
NEVER use credit cards!

Last journal entry: car with tt2's, (stockers going back on)
Last photo:

i'm glad i can make some of y'all feel better about your lives. seems like that's been a life long trait of mine DAMMIT!

Good idea dutchman, i need to do something to help my poor wife out!
she refused to return the deposit last month this guy gave her to do his boat upholstery and she has been just beating her head against a brick wall trying to get this done with my mom around and also now her daughter and grand daughter living with us! it kills her neck to look down all day sewing! she still hasn't had any surgery or all the tests. she changed doctors so had to wait for Industrial Ins. to approve it and then schedule the tests. she goes to a State shrink and a pain management but nothing so far for alzheimers support. my sister takes my mom once in a while but less now since they got in a row about how infrequently that is. my ma goes to exercise class two mornings a week but they are kinda gettin alittle p.o'd at her cause she interrupts too often. that dui class last night was murder! had to listen to some people who lost their kids. i'm gonna cut back on my drinking and driving but as you can tell i sure got a great reason to drink!

Recent Hotrodders' Lounge posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.