Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - monte carlo ss
Thread: monte carlo ss
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2007, 02:41 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

monte carlo ss

Hello everyone, my current project and also the same ongoing project for the last 10 years has been a 1984 Monte Carlo SS. It is 90% complete, but like almost everyone else, it is really never complete, there seems to always be something else that needs to be done or upgraded on a yearly basis. Although I had it completely repainted about 4 years ago, I'm not happy with the way the stock stripes came out so I'm going to replace them with custom stripes, unless you are really familiar with the stock stripes you really wont know that the new custom stripes are actually custom. I would like to try to keep it looking as stock as possible. I also belong to the Rhode Island Chevy Owners Association, there are about 100 members and we have a weekly cruise night and a yearly car show (check out our web site at www.ricoa.org). all proceeds go to charity. Like everyone else who lives in New England,I cant wait to start the cruise season. About 5 weeks away.Well thats about it, anyone else with a monte ss or anyone interested in the club, please e-mail me.