Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Moroso Electric water pump ????
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2004, 11:46 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

if you have a normal size radiator and don't have trouble with overheating in the first place you'll be just fine.i have overheating issues.someone sold me a curse and i bought one hoping that it would work but i have a 31x19 dual 1" core radiator and it has so much volume that the drive kit won't keep up as is.i am going to talk to someone at an electric motor shopand se if they can somehow speed my motor up or make or sell me one that will run twice as fast cause i'd still like to use it .the idea of it is solid.i also have a full blown moroso electric water pump but again with the over heat problem the pump only puts out 19 gals. per min..meziere makes one that puts out 55 gpm that would work great for 370.00 and then you still have to buy 200.00 worth of parts so you can reroute you belts.it gets expensive.in the mean time i bought a stewart stage 2 aluminum mechanical pump that with the eletric fans and additives works great and it was only 180.00.if you don't over heat now and don't have a large volume radiator your in there ,it'll work great.