Hot Rod Forum banner

Mr.Roadster Inc. Motor Mounts

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  68NovaSS 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I recently made a trade of parts and found in the bottom of a box (2) what appears to be chevy billet motor mounts with the tongue to frame end undrilled? on the backside of each it Says in the cast (Mr.Roadster) They crome case hardened bolts with washers? Does anyone know what happened to this company ? as I've made some searches only to get the two step?

Not sure if it matters but the rest of the box are 8-71 blower parts. Any info would be greatly excepted. Thanx , Garloo

#2 ·
Apparently Mr. Roadster was bought out by Speedway? I just did a quick search and found this..Mr Roadster - Speedway Motors, America's Oldest Speed Shop Anyway, post your questions in the general Tech forum or engine forum as the introduction forum doesn't get much attention from everyone who may have your answers.

And WELCOME! :welcome:

Brian

#3 ·
...post your questions in the general Tech forum or engine forum as the introduction forum doesn't get much attention from everyone who may have your answers.

And WELCOME! :welcome:

Brian
I left the introduction post here, but copied it the Engine tech forum, same subject.

Welcome to the board :thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.