Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Music?
Thread: Music?
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 09:47 PM
Of course it's fast

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie5.7 View Post
I can understand that. I hope you don't get the impression that I slighted you in my post, I believe we all see (and hear) things a little differently. I think the most important thing when it comes to music is having people actually analyzing and enjoying it for it's musical qualities and not just using the shallow metaphors as a billboard for their lifestyle. Just about everyone that posted has some love of music that extends beyond background noise for every day life.

It's also my belief that style (musical or otherwise) is generational and a lot of music is not forwards-compatible to most people. I was born in 86. Not much music after 95 that I get into, though there's some. Most of what I like is considered before my time. Not many people that are older that solely listen to newer music, you know?
I didnt take any offence to your post at all, dont worry. I know everyone has their own taste in music. I also believe that its mostly influenced by age, which i why i'm the only person so far who enjoys rap. I know i'm influenced by the people i surround myself with. I've always played sports and most of the guys i know like rap or hip hop. I've never really asociated with any other type of people besides athelites actually.
I try not to show my age on hotrodders.com since it seems like the younger members take a lot of crap from some of the guys on here: no one in particular, but an observation i've made. Wow, got off topic there, haha.

Back on topic, i do keep an open mind with music though, and i have a ton of songs of other genres that i like. Like i said before, i'm a huge red hot chili peppers fan Anyone else?