Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Music?
Thread: Music?
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 11:56 AM
The Dude

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

I love a bit of everything! I'm really young only 21 years old
My main music love has always been classic metal Iron Maiden is my favorite all time band, I also love Judas Priest, Motorhead, Black Sabbath, Metallica, Megadeth, Anthrax, Slayer, etc. I am also a huge Iced Earth fan, I am surprised two people on this thread mentioned them because even huge metal heads I know barely know them! Though I got into the band during the Ripper Owens era, I have always liked his singing better with 10,000 strong as my favorite song.
I also have always been a huge fan of Rockabilly because of that I bought an Epiphone Dot Studio guitar a two years ago as my first electric! I love Carl Perkins, Eddie Cochran, Johnny Cash, Gene Vincent, and new rockabilly like Reverend Horton Heat, Psycho Devilles, Stray Cats, and several others.

I have been into surf rock lately both classic like Dick Dale, Link Wray, the bel-airs, never was a big fan of the beach boys though... Then I like modern surf rock like Agent Orange (80's surf-punk band), the Mermen, Surfer Blood, Daikaiju and Man or Astroman?

As for rap not a big fan of it almost all my friends are though! I prefer thrash metal while skateboarding they always blast rap.

I do like a lot of Reggaeton though (probably the Latin in me coming out), I worked as a club promoter for a short time and their main music was Reggaeton sadly they went out of business...

But I am actually forming a surf rock band with a few friends. Going to be more surf reviel inspired with hints of rockabilly, and hard rock mixed in.