Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Music?
Thread: Music?
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 02:45 PM
TAKE A KID TO A CAR SHOW

Last journal entry: 360 mopar
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by wretched ratchet View Post
Got a question for Chris and Malc - - - - what do you call the type of rythum use on Liquor Store? Gonna save my name till later, OK?

Oh and Chris, do you think you might be kin to the Waltons !
The Waltons ? Who are they? Oh! I just looked em up A T.V show right LOL Never watched it ! but the premis I understand LOL

The rhythm? a little jazz a little rockabilly and great lyrics! Makes me want to have a drink LOL I wont!! I was a heavy drinker when I was young ( Old Crow and Grand Dad was my main) I hung around Biker and longshoremen bars in Detroit I was in with the early Highwaymen M.C. (nothing to brag about)met both my wives in rough bars! The song reminds me of my present wife and the night I met her and my chasing and trying to date her for a month! She rode a Chopped BSA at that time! early 80s I finally got a date from her!! And we quit drinking and have been happy ever since! Shes into fast cars and bikes! Tho we have quit rideing the bikes ( our backs are bad from years of hard tails)! She's still bad A $ $ though I love that part of her a sexy 5 ft 4 inch wild cat and will KNOCK a fresh guy out of his bar stool! And she talks just like the lyrics of that song!

Did you like the song?

A sober: Jester