Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Music?
Thread: Music?
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 06:48 PM
TAKE A KID TO A CAR SHOW

Last journal entry: $2500.oo Trans AM is home at last
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Many young men went to the C.C. and sent all their money home to feed their parents and brothers and sisters , They built this Country In the worst times of our history! There's not much said about them in the history books and they went from C.C. to W.W.2 My dad when we went south used to show me the tree lines they planted and and earth they moved with piks and shovels! He was prowd of that and being a veteran of the Bulge!!! 1 gold star 2 bronze and a purple heart he met my mother in the underground She was Flemish! and in a Catholic concentration camp the Nazi's killed and butchered 3 million Catholics in those camps but all you hear about in the history books are the 6 million Jewish deaths! That's too bad! A lot of ethnic and religious people were butchered by the Nazis and pretty much forgotten about The Gypsies were almost made extinct!

This is in memory of my Mother and every one else's !!Edith Piaf my mothers favorite singer! A tiny woman with a voice that belted it out! I'm listening to it now and am getting teary eyed!

I didn't think I could find these in English!! She was powerful even if you didn't understand the language!!

Im a biker and an educated red neck and Ive listened to everything! Piaf since I was a baby in my mothers arms! Listen to these and tell me what you think!

And to we and our fathers of war

Jester