Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Music?
Thread: Music?
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 02:35 AM
Die standin' up

Last journal entry: geezer69 nova 63
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

how bout just straight out guitar players. theres ben some mention. its hard for me to pick a favorite but i do have one. i like to hear of some of your favorites. i know my mego wretched wratchet has ben exposed to a number of em. hey, i have too. some of the best are never really known at all. just hit the clubs a while , giver up and go to work. but theres so dang many pickers, good uns, that its who you know not what you know.my son is tryin to get into the business. hes good, writes his own songs, sings great and plays his guitar good enough for a singer. hahaha. he knows his chances. but like he said, its half luck.he wrote some of them songs in prison. he had to smoke it. not once but they caught him several times. looks like thats becomin legal around some places too. im still waitin for more real evidence its really the deal. i know a lot of the support for it is b s. but some aint. just the sick folks i can see , im not ready for off the shelf yet. the kids all can get beer. it will be the same.im not ready to make a real decent call on it yet.another book. sorry guys.