Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Music?
Thread: Music?
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 05:12 PM

Last journal entry: was hoping for better than this
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by painted jester View Post
I don't know if that was meant for furgal only, But that songs about my first wife to a "T" I used to listen to it a lot years ago! when we were both hard drinkers and much of my time was in Jail because of her!!! I relate strongly And I really thought about Killing but couldn't live without her LOL!

She passed: drowned in the tub with a drink and a pill bottle! Don't send a condolence She died doing what she loved best (Booze & pills) I'll always love her for the good times and hate her for the bad! for 13 years I boozed and lived the same life and thought I was happy!! Now my 2 0ldest boys from our Marriage are alcoholics and stonners I love em and hate em! That's probably hard for you guys to understand how you can love and hate the same person! It may be because I see my (Old life) self in them!

Jester
oh I understand.. my mother sad to me once(thats all it took)
I'll always love you, but I don't have to like you.. and I don't like the road your runnin.. it was more a warning than anything else.. sometimes things come through the fog clearer than others.. that was one of those times..