Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - mustang 2 suspension problem
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 10:20 AM
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanked 1,331 Times in 1,153 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlas View Post
Hi Andy, I just thought i would let you know how things are going on the alignment. I found a shop that said they could set up the front end to the specs you gave me. It took them 5 hours to get it done. I paid the bill and went to retrive my car. Heres where it gos wrong. The tech went to back my car off the rack but instead of putting it in reverse he put it in drive and drove it off the rack into the alignment machine and the wall. Needless to say the front of my coupe is wrecked and i havent had the chance to see how it drives. It hasen't been a good week. I'll let you know how the car drives if and when they get it fixed. Atlas

Oh DAMN! I'm so sorry to hear about that, DAMN that sucks! Don't take any crap from them on getting it fixed RIGHT! (the body damage that is)

All kinds of goofy stuff will come up, them having a friend do it, or wanting to use all repro parts when yours was original, that sort of crap, don't take anything from them that you aren't happy with. DAMN I am so sorry, geezz.

Brian