Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Mustang Boss 302 in 2012
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 01:54 PM
How fast is fast enough?

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madmax305
I have about as much into the car as what I paid for it brand new. But, what a Bad ***** car to drive on the street. My neighbor, who is a close friend, has a beautiful resto-modded silver with black stripes, 1969 z28 camaro with muncie 4 speed, 4.10 gears, etc, etc. He has a nicely built 383 in it. It just kills him that my Mach can hand him his *** any time, any where. Don't get me wrong, I love Chevys, (I have a retored 67 El Camino), but it is so funny how it just pisses him off. I'm not saying I have the fastest car on the planet, ( I have lost several races at the track), but he takes it way to serious.
. I actually like it when I get beat, I find it impressive and I figure that's a guy I need to talk to. I once saw a 03 cobra that had a dohc 5.4 with a vortec supercharger on it, guy claimed 1,000hp on race gas and from the 9 second slips I have no reason to doubt it. Those mod motors can do well under boost, but usually don't do well na.