Hot Rod Forum banner

Mustang II suspension into a 1962 chevy II nova ?

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  jmanpb 
#1 ·
Hello I'm excited to find out how useful this website will help me and my son on this quest to pass on the knowledge that my father has passed on to me when I was a kid learning vehicle modification and engine performance. THANKS!

#2 ·
Welcome to the site, I'm more than certain you will find a lot of useful information here and people willing to share.

All the best to you and your son. I sincerely hope that the vehicle your working on will cement great memories for the future...just as the same has for my son and I.

Ray

#3 ·
mustang ii front end

Hi, I'm on an adventure to pass on my knowledge to my son. I recently purchased a 1962 Chevy 2 nova 2 Dr sport coupe. One thing I'm going to do is pull out the front suspension and install mustang 2 suspension. I have the means and equipment to do it myself but I am needing the dimensions of a kit to make it myself. If anybody has this information I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.