Hot Rod Forum banner

My 1950 Dodge Coronet And 1952 Plymouth Cranbrook

5K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  jackndelphine 
#1 ·
HELLO EVERY ONE NEW TO THIS SITE AND HAVE SOME REAL OLD CARS :thumbup: I OWN A 1950 DODGE CORONET AND A 1952 PLYMOUTH CRANBROOK

#3 ·
re:50 / 52 mopars

the 1950 dodge coronet is a runner with all stock rare motor and realy did not run as for the 52 cranbrook it was a half an hour before it was to be crushed and if you go on car crazy.com you will see how i brought this car back and it was not running and was missing major motor parts but the 50 /52 are all stockso im happy that i own the pair of cars i have and i dont see any 1950 dodge coronets or any 1952 plymouth cranbrooks any where plus the value for my car is now $39,000.00 and as for mopars this kind of cars cost alot to restore but not for me i have 2 great set of hands

#4 ·
Thats a pretty neat story, I have a 50 Plymouth convertible, it has been in my family since 1982 it was passed down to me by my father this year and it is going on the second restorationI remember when my father and I restored it the first time, and you couldnt find 1 part for it, now Mopars are becoming more popular with street rodders and hot rodders, and now I think I can find floors and rockers for the convertible now, now I can find 2 parts for it, Ha!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.