Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - My buddy is an idiot!
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2006, 07:35 PM
The lean mean donut machine

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

LOL, can you believe he has 12" meats on that car? He gets crazy wheelhop when he pins it because he has no subframe connectors or suspension upgrades. I'll bet it won't be long before he finds a way to twist the chassis, after all it has T-tops also

I think if there's some kind of blooper reel that shows why certain people should not be hotrodders, this guy's deathtrap car would take first prize

I'll have to watch out for the tranny slippage as an early warning, although I made it clear to him already that he's not allowed to step on it with me in the car or I'll KICK HIS A S S !. I'll definitely suggest the driveshaft loop to him - no better yet, I'll buy the damn thing for him and install it myself so the jack@ss can't refuse!

Sometimes I wonder why I bother to hang out with this guy, LOL. The thing is, he'd probably be dead or in the hospital if not for the many times I've watched out for him and saved him from his own stupidity. What are friends for, eh?