Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - my buick
Thread: my buick
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2004, 11:21 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

my buick

Hey Siggy just got your reply . On the starter I thought the same thing to, but for some reason the header will not clear if the starter is on . I know that might seem unusual but it just want clear . When I ordered the headers I specified the headers for a g-body app. but it is possible that it could have been the wrong headers in the box . Its kind of ironic but possible . Its funny I have heard of many people doing this type of conversion before I myself had never done it before and people has made it seem so easy, boy I wish it were that easy for me, as far as the wiring goes wiring is not my forte at all . How ever if it had a v6 in it most of the wires might possibly be fuel injection wiring. Of course I am not even remotely sure that is right. I looked earlier when I got home and I think have the alternator wires , starter wires and coil wires pin pointed but the other wires I could not even began to tell what they might be . I am knew to this sight but I would like to take the time to say it is awsome . I am glad there are people out there who are willing to offer up suggestion and any knowledge they may have about the subject . Thanks alot guys