Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - my buick
Thread: my buick
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2004, 12:14 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

my buick

Thanks for the reply rippin ron . I was wondering if you would happen to have a part number for those headers ? I just find it so odd I bought headers from dynomax specificaly for that application and I could not believe they didn't work ,go figure . Anway how well do the hooker headers fit on the drivers side ? I am just asking because I had to drop my steering shaft to put the drivers side header on but it did fit . I don't want to seem bothersome but I have some more questions. I am wanting to run air conditioning in my car and I am currently puzzeled about that as well . Well basically I was wondering what kind of brackets do I need ? I went to a auto salvage yard and robbed all of the brackets off of a monte carlo, as I was told you need the brackets and motor mounts because they sit lower . If by chance you have any more info that will help I would appreciate it . Hopefully you will be able to post some pics that should deffinately help out . If I can get a visual look at something I can understand it much more . Thanks for the reply.