Hot Rod Forum banner

My car was in its first catalog shoot

765 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Bill-E-BoB 
#1 ·
I saw an ad on craigslist a few weeks ago looking for cars to use in an upcoming catalog shoot for this clothing line based here in Georgia. Figured it'd be a fun way to spend a Saturday if nothing else. Went out there & had a great time, hung out with a bunch of cool folks with some nice bikes & cars & of course some gorgeous models. They'll be sending me copies of all the pictures taken soon, but in the meantime they've already put together a little behind the scenes video of the shoot. Came out pretty cool, so I thought I'd share. My Caddy is the black & green one that shows up throughout the shoot, and I'm the goofy lookin guy with a shaved head in a few of the shots.

http://www.crackedskullbrand.com/VIDEOS.html

#6 ·
Thanks guys, glad y'all liked it! I think I could get used to doin' this. :) A bunch of beautiful women climbing all over my car, spendin the day as a local celebrity, photoshoots with 2 cars & 5 or 6 bikes seem to draw a lot more attention than organized car shows with a hundred cars somehow. Hell, this weekend I'm even goin' out with one of the models I met at the shoot. :evil: I landed in this one by dumb luck catching it on craigslist, I wonder how to find more shoots?

vert1940 said:
liked that real well...liked the music too,can't remember who did Black Betty.also have to remind myself when looking at the eye candy that i have daughters that age...when did i get so da#n old?
Black Betty's been done by a few folks over the years. The original was by Leadbelly back in the day, and in my opinion its the best...the most popular is probably the one used here, which was done by RamJam in the late 70's or early 80's I think. The most recent incarnation of it was about 2 or 3 years ago by Spiderbait. Funny thing about that song, I've called my Caddy Black Betty since I bought it nearly a year ago, but never mentioned that to the guys at Cracked Skull, so it was dumb luck that their video just so happened to have my cars theme song in it. :thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.