Hot Rod Forum banner

My Co-workers creeper.

3K views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  Carlos Murphy 
#1 ·
He rather lay on this than any other creeper, go figure.

Brian

See less See more
#8 ·
Ahhhh! So many ways to maim and kill our selves!!! Really like to see some one lead with their bare head above 10 mph. That guy gets an A+ for creativity and execution but a big fat F for judgment.

Comfort creeper, Marty. You guys may end up fighting over that lay, err, creeper.

Trees

#9 ·
Reinventing the gocart. Must be for working on rockcrawlers.
The first creeper would not work here,. Never get anything done facedown. Not to mention the fact that pushing it around with no wheels would be difficult as things would have a tendency to get hung up in the cracks in the floor.

#14 ·
I kinda got away from any creepers with wheels.Back in my long hair days I got my pony tail so tangled up in the wheel I had to get someone to pull me out or I'd still be stuck under there.I didnt have any sissors with me... I keep a roll of tar paper around for stripping cars ,it keeps the crap off the floor and I use it for laying on even though I cut my hair years ago...it's handy for a bunch of stuff..cheap too...

#15 ·
I swear by my "Lisle" creeper, wouldn't trade it for nothing (unless one of you guys show me a new one that is better, then bye bye Lisle).

But I do make sure I get all the trunk accesory rugs out of the trunks of totals for around the shop. I will give them to the guys with a tag on it as a Christmas present to them from me. :)

They work darn nice for a REAL low "creeper".

Brian

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.