Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - my dad came back from the dead today.
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2004, 06:04 PM
NEVER use credit cards!

Last journal entry: car with tt2's, (stockers going back on)
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

my dad came back from the dead today.

well, it's still peein down rain out there. so i cant work on my camaro which is in the driveway. so i thought i'd say a quick word on me getting a phone call to call my dads gal friend in reno asap. she says they found a note on my dads office door saying "I'm Dead. my clothes are in room 316" so noone knows where he lives, he has no phone, i call his office and the cops are there and ask me stuff i cant answer. say they'll call me back. couple hours go by. i figured he's dead cause he's always talkin about it. thenl ask a coworker when his dad died. he tells me his dad lit a gas stove and it exploded. in the fire, which he put out, he was burned so bad he washed his hands and left all of his fingertips in the sink. then he put a rifle to himself, shot twice, but missed his heart and bled to death.
an hour later i get a call from reno from my dads girlfriend and my dad is there alive and well, well? anyway. made my day go back to being better.

hasnt stopped raining all day. going to the store to buy one more grade 8 bolt (they're purdy) and another tarp to keep all the rain out. eh, another day in the life. a friends goat hadda baby yesterday when i was there. cute little kid. hope there's beer at home. my mother with alzheimers is there. maybe i should buy some whiskey.