Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - My engine is psycho.
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 04:06 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Ok, took a ss of the learn table, I've only had it running at idle and up to 1600 RPM, anywhere its not 0.0 is where the engines been running. The MAP with the engine not running is 102.2 kPa and as you see from the graph, at idle its been going from anywere between 35 and 81 kPa. All numbers are between -3 and 3 so thats supposed to mean that its done its learning under those conditions. 81 kPa = 3.07 inHg based on current atmospheric..35 kPa = 9.75 inHg....ugh yeah, maybe my calc. are out to lunch, I'll have to stick a vacuum gauge on it.

All sensors are showing good values, I watched the CTS, MAT and MAP from initial start through the warmup and the WBO2 sensor is new and the install is good there. Timing curve should be very close to stock. I've got medium weight springs (which worked fine before), normal weights and a stock vacuum advance, when I first built the engine, I bought a new HEI and stuck an accel HEI coil and accel module in it. Still like that. I have no PCV valve. Vacuum when it had the carb on it was showing around 17 inHg.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	learn table 1point0.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	189.1 KB
ID:	46657