Hot Rod Forum banner

My Fall Schedule at Penn State University

1K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  Ghetto Jet 
#1 ·
I got a pretty good selection of classes

-Psychology

-Political Science (professor has 25 terrorism related books published)

-Wellness Theory (I don't know, they said I had to take a health class)

-American History 1877 to present. (shouldn't be to hard for me, I aced A.P. US History.)

Accelerated English

Accelerated Math (someone told me today a math isn't required, if I can I'll change it to something else.)

Classes start Tuesday.

Mike

#4 ·
Holy crap on a stick!
I got off way easy then...

-"the Power Game" - Political Science class dedicated to giving students control over a Global government. From law to natural resources, etc...we must build (in theory) a central government that rules Earth.

-"Business Models for Technology" BUS 254 - Dry, boring, methodical business plans for development of Tech co's.

-Jazz Combo - a return favorite, trumpet player for the PSU jazz band. not the best group, but hey...

-"Politics in the World Arena" - Focuses on UN and how it maintains control over group nations. A strong emphasis on the U.S. decision to go to war will be argued.

-"Golf" - self explanatory

Oh yeah - Law degree....here I come...
BTW GhettoJet - Penn State Dickinson School of Law is one of my top choices for an east coast Law program...

Good to see you take PolySci class - you'll love it.

#6 ·
Sociology is a great program anywhere...
If you enjoy psychology, you would like sociology.

Are you a freshman this year or sophomore? If you're a freshman - the best advice I can give would be to try a bunch of different classes before even beginning to choose a major.

#8 ·
yeah, I go to PSU, but PSU as in P ortland State Univeristy
(www.pdx.edu)

It's one of those sub-par state commuter schools built into the downtown of urban metro areas... I like it for the city life and the ability to access people in the career field I plan on following...

At the end of the year I hope to be either applying to California Polytechnic (CalPoly), Willamette University (in Salem, OR), or University of Nevada - Las Vegas (UNLV) as a transfer student.

Penn State has one hell of a law school! If I go to the East Coast for my J.D., it will be at Penn.

Wednesday, I am headed to L.A. to visit my friend and check out CalPoly, UCSB (UC Santa Barbara), UCLA (UC Los Angeles), and SDSU (San Diego State U.)

Good luck with school Jet - I have to wait until Sept. 27th to start...

#9 ·
My little bro is going is starting in psych as a base for physical therapy, and I have a bud who graduated with a sociology degree and is doing ok as well. Either is a decent major. Good luck with classes and college in general. You have a long strange road ahead of you.:thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.