Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - My first 350 build
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 11:02 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

I dont know but if this was my build I would start with car get one that runs so dont have sit in a buddy shop go ahead and fix all the weak points in car because dont care what car you buy with 600 hp you will be replacing stuff axles gears tires shocks suspension drive shaft you not just going drop 600 hp in and go wish it was like that but all you going do is smoke off some tires and still prob get out run by ur neon if you want the motor to be 600 hp.with 200 to 300 shot and stay together it will cost more than 3500 and I would never. Put 300 shot on gm block I would be using dart I have seen what happens when one comes apart with 200 shot and it wasent pretty can only imagine 300 just my 2cents and there is a lot of hidden cost to a motor like that also with timing box to retard good trans for that power nitrous stall big carb by time you done you will have more in the car than you think it happens to use all.