Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - My Ford Logo from shop
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2006, 07:24 PM
The sun never sets on a B.A.

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by russlaferrera
I think it is creative and cool. If mas produced it would make a great decal, or if larger in metal garage art. How many can you make in a hour? Just kidding..russ

Thanks, well those 2 were made in around 30 minutes and that includes tracing the design onto them, the first one i made took 5 minutes and i cut the Ford letters out.
I had to add more flames cuase that made the emblem look better.
The paint took about 10 minutes for the 2 than 5 minutes on the Ford letters and clearcoat. I did this pretty fast and definently could make them smoother with patience. I think i'm going to put lights behind the ones on my truck because there is the extra space in between and i'll see how that turns out.
I had extra time in shop and had to do a project so this is the results of them. Took me 1 class period where as the mufflers took me around a 2-3 weeks of classes because of equipment being used etc.
Thanks again, and it would be excelent garage art if made bigger, but if i were to make bigger i'd add more flames because thats how i designed them.