my foriegn vehicle sucks
i've got a 69 bus and it wouldn't start this morning so i had to get going down a hill and put it into gear to get it going, at lunch today the same thing happened. when i stopped i turned the ignition on but not the ignition and watched the volt gauge go down from 12 to 0 in about 15 seconds. Is that just because my battery is dead or is something not right in my wiring? I just out in a stereo last weekend but everything is set up right and i wouldn't expect anything like that to drain the battery so fast. thanks in advance.