Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - My Hiboy Needs Turn Signal System
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2006, 01:13 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElegantInventor
You might find this setup of interest. Electro Tech uses a little control box that hides out of sight, and a very sweet-looking turn signal switch that uses a small wire. The control box provides self-cancelling turn signals and four-way flashers.

Importantly, this setup provides tail light multiplexing - which is what happens when you are on the brakes and have a turn signal on at the same time.

http://www.turnswitch.com/Turnsignal.htm

Jon P
JOn, thank you for turning me on to this unit, so far it is the one I prefer. I need to call them monday to pick their brains as to how the unit actually performs, I found some of their explanation somewhat confusing but it looks that this is the unit I would want. I can paint it to match my steeing column or wheel color so it will blend in nicely . Or powder coat it, I have a friend who has the "oven" for doing this, so can be very inexpensive for me to get done. I also like the fact it has a beep indicator and allows the breaks and turn signals to work both at the same tine in the rear. Seems like the way to go.