Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - my home built paint booth!
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 11:02 AM
Heathen

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadbodyman
To many bugs ...The absolute best time is daybreak,when the dew is on the ground and holding all the dirt in place and everybody is asleep..just make sure everything is ready so all you have to do is turn on the compressor and pull the trigger...
having furness filters on the exhust side can help a little with the smell if you wet them down.
DBM,
Maybe I shouldn't be telling all you southern boys this, but we don't have an evening bug problem here in the NW. No lightning bugs, very few mosquito's or any other kind of flying bugs. Painting at night shouldn't cause buggy problems here.

I was in Mobile, Al doing a job at the shipyard one July. One evening on my way to dinner I drove through a swarm of bugs so heavy I had to use the wipers and washer just so I could see. I couldn't believe what I saw the next morning, that poor car was covered with dried bug juice,don't know how it cooled as packed as the rad was. I dropped it at the rental return and flew home!

Did you look at the link I posted:

http://www.rockford-industrial.com/...rption-pad.HTML

This link isn't working, go back to post #10

Any thoughts?