Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - My kustom shifters.
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 01:21 PM
Illustrator / Designer

Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie5.7 View Post
Nice! I have a friend thats really into black metal, so I'm familiar with Naglfar. I'm more of a NWOBHM and 80's Thrash fan myself, but that's very, very cool. Any other acts that you've done guitar parts for? I play guitar as well, so it's awesome to see another rodder who crosses boundaries into both of my interests.
Thanks.. Well All the stringbenders in Naglfar is endorsedby me for volumeknobs, and so is the guitarrist Magnus Martinsson in Overtorture (ex member of the swedish death metal band Grave).

I am actually a graphics designer... (the knobs is just something I've done for the last 6-8 months), and I have done quite a lot of bandshirts, logos etc for bands around the world.
Feel free to check out my website********************* to see some of the stuff I've done (it's not updated in ages though).

Thanks again for commenting!

Last edited by 68NovaSS; 03-11-2014 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Company website information, phone numbers, etc., not allowed in forums. Read Commercial Posting Guidelines
The Following User Says Thank You to GugerArt For This Useful Post:
Valkyrie5.7 (05-05-2013)