Hot Rod Forum banner

My kustom shifters.

43K views 336 replies 16 participants last post by  GugerArt 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I thought I should start a proper thread for my shifters and artworks.

/Gustav

Attachments

See less See more
#49 ·
I have to say your stuff can make a lot of people happy that's for sure. The cookie cutter same old thing is getting old. You are doing some very cool and different work.

Brian

#50 ·
Hey Brian, thank you very much.. I really appreciate that!
I am not sure what cookie cutter you're talking about, but that does'nt matter. :)

I really just stumbled in on this path by a coincidense and I really dont have a clue on what is popular /done before or not.. I just do what pops up in my head. :D
Thanks again! :)

#53 ·
A childhood friend and his brother is what I would call hardcore fishermen.. The older of them is making fishing baits so I thought I should make them a present (and yes I got carried away).. :D

Here it is and I call it : "Doombringer 1.0" (the radioactive sign is of course glowing in the dark). :D

Attachments

#71 ·
Now I clicked on the photo before reading the name, I didn't see that cup cake there, of course with some color on it that is a whole different ball game. After reading the name and looking back heck yes, but again without knowing it didn't hit me. But painted pink......oh yeah. And very creative, I love it.

Brian
Thanks to both of.. :)
Yeah I will paint it as soon as I have casted it, and hopefully it'll look really cute. :D

I will of course post a photo of it when it's finished.

#70 ·
Now I clicked on the photo before reading the name, I didn't see that cup cake there, of course with some color on it that is a whole different ball game. After reading the name and looking back heck yes, but again without knowing it didn't hit me. But painted pink......oh yeah. And very creative, I love it.

Brian

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.