Hot Rod Forum banner

My New Project !!!

32K views 89 replies 22 participants last post by  NEW INTERIORS 
#1 ·
Found out about this car the other day... Just what I been wanting... A 1950 Chevy coupe.... Man when I first seen it,, I had to have it. The best part about it... My wife said.. GET IT !!!! :eek: I found one she likes. :thumbup: NOW !!!! That can also mean a bad thing.. :( She like's it a little to much.. :eek: :pain: :boxing But it's all good... :D Now I need to get this thing on the road ASAP... :mwink: Time to have one I can enjoy for a while.. Been to long .. :sweat: So let the fun times Begin.. :mwink: Time to burn some AMP'S.. :D

Attachments

See less See more
#29 ·
Bryan59EC said:
Okay, gotta ask.
I've never noticed these things before or never paid any attention to them.

But, what are those things poking thru the back of the car like a couple
aircraft guns????

Continental kit bumpers????-----I just don't know :rolleyes:
I hope Randy won't mind me answering this for him. Those things on each side of the license plate bracket are factory license plate lights.

#33 ·
Bryan59EC said:
Okay, gotta ask.
I've never noticed these things before or never paid any attention to them.

But, what are those things poking thru the back of the car like a couple
aircraft guns????

Continental kit bumpers????-----I just don't know :rolleyes:

Yes... they are the license plate lights... But they won't be on this car.. :nono: :mwink:

#34 ·
:D
John(Maynor)Hodgen said:
Hey Randy,
You're going to have to "Clone" yourself if you keep adding thread builds :D I like the blk one you posted too :thumbup: Later John T.

I wish that was possible.. :drunk: :drunk: I would make about 10 more.. I have been running so fast in about 100 different places.. It's been crazy lately... :drunk: :drunk:

#36 ·
willowbilly3 said:
Nice car. I bought one once for $20 that had been my grampa's but never went and got it. Always had plans bit too many irons in the fire. He had a 261 in it too.
I see you hauled it backwards with no tongue weight, how did that work out for you?

I did haul it backwards,,I was able to do 70mph all the way home,, But when I got closer to 80mph it would do a little dance.. :mwink: The bad thing was winching it up the trailer by hand with three of the four brakes locked up.. :pain: Now I have been in good shape all my life,, Spent about 20years in the gym 6 nights a week.. But let me be the first to say... It was kicking my A**... :pain: :sweat: :drunk:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.