Hot Rod Forum banner

My next car

816 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  home brew 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Good luck with the lotto!!!! :D :D

Our Super 7 lotto is 10 million dollars tonight. If I win I will be building a 27 Ford T coupe, 28 ford roadster pickup, 32 Ford three window, 36 Ford three window, 40 Ford Tudor, 51 Chevy pickup as well as building the Nashty. The wife will be getting a new Jag sedan, a 50 Chevy two door and a 62 Corvette. Of course we will have to buy an acreage with room for a fully equipped shop and heated garage.

Doesn't the money spent on a ticket give you a lot of entertainment value for the price!!!

#4 ·
302 Z28 said:
It appears to be an original, unrestored 20K mile Baldwin Performance 1967 Camaro 369/375 4 speed.

Vince
They were real strong ... a friend had one. I had a 69 Nova SS with the same engine/transmission ... new in 69 and it was a real handful. It was about unbeatable on the street until the LS-6 Chevelles came out. So I bought a new LS-6 crate engine ( for $808 dollars ) and set it down in the Nova ... :)

#6 ·
Deuce said:
They were real strong ... a friend had one. I had a 69 Nova SS with the same engine/transmission ... new in 69 and it was a real handful. It was about unbeatable on the street until the LS-6 Chevelles came out. So I bought a new LS-6 crate engine ( for $808 dollars ) and set it down in the Nova ... :)
Betcha wish you still had it.

Vince

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.