Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - My rusty/ratty 48 chevy truck build (w/ pics)
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 09:48 AM
R.Miller1949

Last journal entry: the 1949 Chevy project before ...
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

How do you find the time ... ?

thanks again for these picutures. for you to help me out this quick is very appriciated. I think that these will help me get under way. I plan to paint primer on this next week. I have to weld ups some rust corners and cowls. the interior is going to a gun medal gray.
Did you use your original steering colum? I would like to make that work, keeps the look! I'm also going to use the S-10 brake pedal, emergency pedal, and wiring harness (minus some wires) I also plan on using a AT shifter from the floor. if the wife likes the truck I may even put a 5 speed in it later??
This is her truck in the begining, and my daughter has also seen the promise. I plan to buy a '67 camaro this next spring for me!!!
My dad has a 1949 coupe for sale. I will send you some pictures later to show your buddies if anyone is interested. it is all rebuild drive train with the original look inside. He wants a corvette, late 50 to mid 60.
R.Miller1949