on my way to race and have MAJOR ISSUE HELP - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > Tech Help> Engine
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2013, 12:40 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

on my way to race and have MAJOR ISSUE HELP

Okay I hooked uo my mangnafuel 300 pump and aeromotive regulators last night got done at 5 am didn have the tee I needed to test it. I put the tee on this morning turned it on and fuel pressure guages didn come up any so I winched it onto trailer and started heading to a race 4 hours away hoping I could figure something out on the way. I just stopped and put my my finger over the pick up tube in bottom of fuel cell. I barely felt a little bubbling. So I switced the pump since its not labeled in and out then stuck finger over tube again and felt nothing at all??? What im I missing here
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-21-2013, 12:47 PM

Last photo:

as in the other posts. your missing time. this is not an oil change , or replacing the spark plugs. sorry bud but some time it takes weeks to dial it in. you would of save time and money with a little patience and just waited for the next race.
Old 09-21-2013, 12:55 PM

No I was going anyway because its a weekend event i atleast want to watch and my mechanical pump is still there so I can run with it I just cant spray. I work on this thing everyday afyer work atleast till midnight for every weekend theres only 5 races left this year and im trying to make the best out of it and i have litterally zero help at all...But there is only 2 possible ways to turn this pump how could it not be picking up either way? Like I said light bubbling a the tube with my qnd in the cell and nothing turned the other way. And there's no adjustment that I can see on this pump
Old 09-21-2013, 01:13 PM

Also this is with 5/8 line so I thought it would just take a while to pick up but just talked to a buddy and he said sometimes wit everything bein new and lines bein dry sometimes you have to take cap off and blow in tank to pressurize it untill it picks up. Anybody else think this will work

Recent Engine posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.