Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Project street rod Bronco
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 08:29 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Both are great comments.... My friend and I were thinking about what may have to be done to remove the tire. This is a first for me or him. We were thinking that if the suspension did not drop far enough shock bolts may need to be pulled to let it swing down farther? The thought here is it is not a vehicle that you would be changing a flat on the side of the road.
If the wheel was coming off it would be to work on and a couple of extra bolts removed would not be to difficult. When talking about this we were wondering what other people did.

It was tough getting eveything in... I think it could have been approached a bit differently to make it easier. It is a learning experience

As far as the fuel cell, good idea...If at all possible I want to retain the stock bed look. Going with a wheel tub straight across will definetly make things easier on a couple of things.

I have an idea in mind on appearance and but may have to modify the plans as I/we run into trouble I guess the thought here is try to accomplish what you have in mind, making compromises if necessary.

Thanks for the feedback!