Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - NASCAR talk 2012
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 01:11 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Nascar talk 2012

Best sleeping pill a guy could take. Now you look forward to the wrecks as nothing else is going on in the race. Just two lines going around on a 2 1/2 mile track then someone tries to make a move and they wreck taking out a bunch of cars that were not doing anything. Danica got wrecked in everything she raced, none of it her fault.

At least the last two years they had some lead changes, like 80. this year less than half. Those two long lines going around for 4 hours is why I gave up my tickets to that race.

For two years we have been hearing those TV guys tell us how great the two car racing was, that there was a lot of lead changes, Blah, Blah, Blah. Now this year there trying to sell the pack racing, well for 600 feet into the 2nd lap there was a little maybe, After the wreck,nothing. I thought at the half way point there would be some action. Nothing they for the most part stayed in line and two guys went after the $200,000, to me that's not racing. I guess I just got three more free weekends I don't have to tape a race. Jmo but the only good thing to come out of it was one of the Roush boys won and they were all in the top 10.

Bob