Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - NASCAR talk 2012
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 01:37 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

NASCAR talk 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irelands child
The best they could do is get rid of tracks longer the a mile, maybe a bit longer and then it becomes a DRIVER'S RACE instead of one where often the luckiest survives and wins. But with that said, Kenseth and Biffle had the cars to beat with Junior being the lone survivor from the Hendrick camp, and actually doing well for a change by forcing the 16 car up so he could pass
I have no problem with the non-plate tracks. the big tracks won't go away as they are owned by NASCAR or the France family.

I really liked the two car draft, when you had 6 or eight cars fighting for the lead, and then they were in the back and someone else tried it. Having 80 lead changes to me is racing, no matter if there are one or two cars. Everyone knew they would pull apart at the end to try and win.

At least it was racing, not passing someone by going from one line to the other because a hole opened up, and the other line was a Little ahead of the other.

Jr did good, I think he was a little mad at the Biff, because he didn't push him at the end. If Biffle would have pushed JR across in first, you would have heard Jack yelling above all the noise.

I don't know why Hamlin didn't push Dale, he made no effort to at all.

Bob