Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - NASCAR talk 2012
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 08:07 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Observations on NASCAR I have made.

1: I get sick of the announcers saying juan pablo montoya,why not call him juan montoya. The man is so lazy he drops the montoya off his own name many times in promotional ads.

2: When is NASCAR world going to wake up and send JPM back to Bogata, surely there are some type of trucks loaded with fuel that he can run into.

3: Who's great idea was it to turn NASCAR racing into a spec race, aka IROC. Wake up NASCAR the fans are leaving because you have made it illegal to modify a car in any way that might let you win unless you approve it first so you can tell the other teams how to do it too.

4: NASACR drive for diversity, you gotta be kidding me. What will be next NASCAR food stamps?

5:I've watched NASCAR since the mid 60's. It has only been the last 5 years or so that NASCAR has tried every way they can to ruin the racing. I doubt I will be watching to much more unless they do away with a lot of their bull**** penalties and fines levied for what they deem detrimental to racing. They need to fine themselves for that crime as they have become their own worse enemy imho.