Old 05-11-2012, 02:01 AM
WFO

Last wiki edit: Intake manifold
Last journal entry: 1980 Malibu Wagon
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 1616

Quote:
Originally Posted by garrell.770
Noticed no one has posted this thread for a month don't know if you lost interest or what. I fully agree that NASCAR the corp. has achieved what they wanted all the cars fit the templates that way one team or brand can't complain that the other has an advantage. It is still the best thing going you never know who is going to win each week. There is really 15 to 20 teams that could win and now that the 48 car dynasty has fallen apart it makes watching more fun.
I don't remember at all and I am going to tell you guys so many things you are going to wonder if I have lived all of this but....Jack Roush and I used to be good friends, I was actually an honoary crew member, my job was to hold down a directors chair in the pits on race day. Ihave ten years of Winston Cup crew member licenses framed. I have several pictures of Jack, Mark Martin and myself in the winners circle framed and I have around 2000 pictures taken at the track and you can't believe how close and how good they are, oh my Wife went on a cruise with Jacks Wife and Sister in law in the late ninetys. From what my Wife tells me Jack is a down to earth straight up guy and he would be right at home tuning an engine at a dirt track on Saturday night. We are going to have to get Cobalt 327 to come out here one day and I will show him around and buy him the worlds greatest cheeseburger, a Big O at the Burger Chic drive in. Cobalt is probably not over 1 1/2 hours from me and he would love the area.

Garrell
Heck, I'm there, guy! LOL My biggest problem is right now I'm a one man show running the business here, I do not get squat for "me time" (other than here at the forum and that's only because I'm on the computer anyway). But I'm not complaining- if I'm on the computer it means I'm also earning a living. Once things settle down, I'll get back to you, for surely- and thanks.

I'd love to know half of what Jack Rousch knows about carb tuning/plug reading. Guy's a genius in that regard, too.