Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - NASCAR Talk 2013
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 08:23 AM
SB S10

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by model-a View Post
Ok where is everyone at been kinda quiet around hear, So had to move some furniture yesterday and you guessed it right just as the race was coming on. So did Bush run away with it,I am assuming he will today hope it's a good race and if Bush wins that's ok as long as he really has to work for it Last week we where all talking about the tracks we missed the one's they shut down,did anyone bring this one up Rockingham, Talk to ya'll later on oh yea not moving nothing today Ya'll have fun it's Bristol baby,where do they go next week
yes i miss rockingham also, always was the 2nd race of the season. my favorite was 1996 when bobby hamilton driving pettys STP 43 bumped earnhardt for the lead in turn 4. then the next lap around in turn 4 bobby hamilton tapped the wall, lol. then earnhardt went on to win the race with a little bit of that petty blue scuffed on the right front. and 1994 when earnhardt clinched the title in the fall race with around 18 laps to go holding off rick mast for the win.