Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board

Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board (
-   Body - Exterior (
-   -   need help (

nwallin 01-05-2002 01:07 PM

need help
I just bought a 69 chevy pu w/ac. I am looking for a good place to replace the A/C stuff and pictures to help restore it. The glove box sticker is just about gone totaly faint. All help is wanted.


Jooooooe 01-05-2002 03:33 PM

A few companies I've used,(1)LMC 1-800-222-5664 in Lenexa, KS, they have a very useful catalog with lots of 3D diagrams showing the parts and how they fit together.(2)Chevy Duty also in Kansas 1-816-741-8029, they're catalog also has diagrams.(3)Brothers is another good one 1-800-977-2767(4)Goodmark, <a href="," target="_blank">,</a> I also like to use because most everything they carry is GM Restoration Parts, but it's kinda limited what you can get from them ( as far as mechanical parts go). I've got a 69 C/10 that has what looks to me like a dealer install system on it, has this funny lookin' "Fridgedare" compressor mounted on this pedastool type bracket. I had a 68 C/10 that I let a local automotive a/c shop install a complete system on (I had a parts truck that they robbed parts off of) and they did a real good job. I had already bought the center and side vents for it and they installed all of it, new compressor, lines, duct work, they fabricated a really nice bracket for the compressor, cost me about 900 dollars and it worked perfect.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999 - 2012. All Rights Reserved.